cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Medoomi
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

call a lookup field by schema name?

I am working with the Fluent UI Details List Code Component & I need to set the columns_Items property.

So far, I have the following, except the ColName in the 3rd & 4th items in the table don't call the lookup field correctly (i.e. "cra6a_worktype.cra6a_worktype" doesn't work).

Do I need to use different syntax?

Thanks!

Table(
                {
                    ColName:"cr6a2_client",ColDisplayName:"Customer",ColSortable:true,ColWidth:300,ColRowHeader:true,ColResizable:true
                },
                {
                    ColName:"cr6a2_projectname",ColDisplayName:"Project Name",ColSortable:true,ColWidth:300,ColRowHeader:true,ColResizable:true
                },
                {
                    ColName:"cra6a_sectionarea.cra6asectionarea",ColDisplayName:"Section Area",ColSortable:true,ColWidth:150,ColRowHeader:true,ColResizable:true
                },
                {
                    ColName:"cra6a_worktype.cra6a_worktype",ColDisplayName:"Work Type",ColSortable:true,ColWidth:150,ColRowHeader:true,ColResizable:true
                },
                {
                    ColName:"cr6a2_city",ColDisplayName:"City",ColSortable:true,ColWidth:150,ColRowHeader:true,ColResizable:true
                },
                {
                    ColName:"cr6a2_approxclosedate",ColDisplayName:"Approx Close Date",ColSortable:true,ColWidth:200,ColRowHeader:true,ColResizable:true
                }
)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Medoomi
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Discussed on GitHub here

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Medoomi
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Discussed on GitHub here

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,485)