cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cyarbrough
Helper III
Helper III

can't download sharepoint attachments from app

i have an app with an "attachments" control linked to a sharepoint list. as far as i know, downloading attachments from it was working fine until this morning. 

now, when i click an attachment in the published app, it brings me to this page:

blob.png

when i do the same in the editor, i get this:

nofile.png

what's the deal? i've gotten the "failed - no file" error before, and as far as i remember it resolved itself pretty quickly and only happened in the editor. this time it's persistent.

i can download the attachments normally directly from the sharepoint list, so i don't think sharepoint or the files themselves are the problem.

Session ID: ce216957-6a50-45f4-b187-5a4ebe4d0e7c
PowerApps 3.18045.14

15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am also facing same issue, as mention by cyarbrough.

I have a form control and it's saving the attachment in the list. I used a galley control seperately(outside the form), where i shown all the list item along with the attachment control in the gallery. The attachment are showing in the list, but when i try to click the attachment control, it it's giving me same error as mention by cyarbrough.

Previously, it's working fine. The attachment was downloaded and shown perfactly. But, i found this issue from on last day morning. 

[Note : for gallery attachment i used this command in Items properties : ThisItem.'{Attachments}' ]

It's very urgent. 

cyarbrough
Helper III
Helper III

issue is still happening today

cyarbrough
Helper III
Helper III

this is still an issue

It appears that this problem is due to a mismatch in the editable name map of the "Items" property of Attachments control.  To fix it, please adjust the property mapping, as seen in this picture:

editable-name-map.png

This doesn't work for me...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @jovan 

There is no such "Value" property seen for the attachments control in the editor. I can only see items property. 

And this problem still persists. Do we have any other way around? 

Plz help!

Regards.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,342)