cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

change colours and font size in Data Table

Hi,

Im new to Power BI and i just need to change the data table column header fill colours and font size.I want to change blue colour to Red colour. How can i do that?Can someone help me on this?

data headers.PNG

Thanks

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Champion
Community Champion

Re: change colours and font size in Data Table

Please select the Data table, and on the Property pane choose these and change them to your preferred as shown in the attached screenshots:

HeadingFill : Red   (Filling color for the Heading)

HeadingSize : 20   (Font Size for the heading text)

Size: 15                  (Font Size for the inside text)

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Mish123 ,

Do you want to change the Column Header color and font size within the Data Table control in your canvas app?

Based on the needs that you mentioned, I think the HeadingFill property and HeadingSize property of the Data Table control could achieve your needs:

5.JPG

On your side, you could change the HeadingFill property and HeadingSize property value of the Data Table control to achieve your needs as above screenshot mentioned.

In addition, if you want to change the color and font size within the Data Table body, I think changing Fill property and Size property of the Data Table control could achieve your needs.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Community Champion
Community Champion

Please select the Data table, and on the Property pane choose these and change them to your preferred as shown in the attached screenshots:

HeadingFill : Red   (Filling color for the Heading)

HeadingSize : 20   (Font Size for the heading text)

Size: 15                  (Font Size for the inside text)

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Mish123 ,

Do you want to change the Column Header color and font size within the Data Table control in your canvas app?

Based on the needs that you mentioned, I think the HeadingFill property and HeadingSize property of the Data Table control could achieve your needs:

5.JPG

On your side, you could change the HeadingFill property and HeadingSize property value of the Data Table control to achieve your needs as above screenshot mentioned.

In addition, if you want to change the color and font size within the Data Table body, I think changing Fill property and Size property of the Data Table control could achieve your needs.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Hi eka24,

This is really helpful. Ive done it successfully. 

Thanks

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Hi v-xida-msft, 

Thanks for the reply.This is really helpful.

Thank you

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Demo-Extravaganza 2020 Winner Announced

Check it out!

secondImage

Community Highlights

Check out whats happening in Power Apps

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (11,465)