Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BKGOUD
Helper III
Helper III

clearcollect not refreshing on button click

Hi All,
I have written a clearcollect on Button(inside gallery) click and i used the same collection name for the another gallery items. Here my second gallery is on a popup. My issue is for each and every click on Button my collection data not refreshing with new data.
Can someone help me on this issue.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jacky_Shen
Resolver IV
Resolver IV

Hi @BKGOUD ,

Are you using the same name and same expression for the collection?

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Jacky_Shen
Resolver IV
Resolver IV

Hi @BKGOUD ,

Are you using the same name and same expression for the collection?

View solution in original post

Hi @Jacky_Shen ,

Thanks for helping me.

Below is collection details.

ClearCollect(
ConflictDateByRoom,
AddColumns(
colConflictDateByRoom,
"ConflictStartDate",
LookUp(ConflictsRoomsWithStartDate,RowNumber=SerialNumber).Value
)
);
ClearCollect(colBOHConflictDateByRoom,

Filter(ConflictDateByRoom,emptySuggestionsReason="OrganizerUnavailable").ConflictStartDate)

i'm using the colBOHConflictDateByRoom collection on the Gallery items. But this gallery on popup window.

Please let me know if you need any more details.

Hi @BKGOUD ,

You need to refresh your data source "colConflictDateByRoom", because your collection "ConflictDateByRoom" is based on it, and then your collection "colBOHConflictDateByRoom" is based on "ConflictDateByRoom", try to add the same clearcollection for "colConflictDateByRoom".

@Jacky_Shen 

I have used ClearCollect for all the collections  which i have created. 

Hi @BKGOUD ,

If your total records are not above the limitation (such as 500), then you can add a button somewhere or the "Onvisible" property of another screen, then add the code for the clearcollection one more time, in another words, you have the same code for the collection in two different place, this is for the system to collect the data again. Then your data will be refreshed.

@Jacky_Shen Thanks for helping me.

I need to pass the gallery selected item(I have button on gallery with multiple records) as a input parameter for the collection to load.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (18,402)