cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BadBert
Frequent Visitor

combine 3 variables into one variable, for one html field

Hello, i have three different inputs for the number of articles. single pieces via text input, 60 pieces and packs via drop down menu. only via powerapps and the concat function it works well. (see picture 01)
With an html window it does not work, even with variables.
(see picture02 + pic03)
How can I combine the three variables into one variable "pieces" like in the concat function.

Thanks for the support.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BadBert
Frequent Visitor

i have assigned a variable to each issue. these are then added into another one. Then passed into another one. This I could then integrate into my HTML text. Everything works.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
GarethPrisk
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Are you trying to set the HtmlText property of an HTML control? The screenshots show formulas but no context for what what control/property the formulas are for. The Concatenate and Concat functions both produce text outputs and should be compatible with the HTML control and HtmlText property. Are you trying to use an an HTML control as a body for an email?

Hello,

Thanks for the feedback.

I have already managed the integration of HTML. But one step before that I would have to combine the variables (piec, quantity and packages) in one variable "pieces". (please see the picture)

The experiment on "var01" (sum) is not a solution

The three come from one textinput and two dropdown fields.

The Concate version would be too long for large orders and would cover several pages. But it works well there. please see pictures

BadBert
Frequent Visitor

i have assigned a variable to each issue. these are then added into another one. Then passed into another one. This I could then integrate into my HTML text. Everything works.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,427)