cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Escillo
Frequent Visitor

combobox with filter function of SP Lits, does not update or patch in multi choice column type

Hello everyone,

I need your help for a Power Apps problem. I have a Datacard based on an SP column of type multi choice, the datacard contains a combobox which does not point to the base column but to a reference SP list with this Filter() :

Escillo_0-1661926134311.png

The problem is that with this Filter, neither the Update of the datacard works, nor even the Patch().

For the Update, i have tried 2 possibilities, and both show data :

221cc3c6-050a-4e55-9ae2-f96ef2c5f0a7.jpg

6096761a-4403-4e08-a80d-a32fcb35706a.jpg

And for the Patch, i have tried 6 possibilities, 2 same codes from Update property / 2 ForAll() / Collection / Table()

Escillo_1-1661926295904.pngEscillo_2-1661926360339.png

I have other combobox with Filter() on an SP list whose Update works but the only difference is that it writes to a single choice column. It's the Filter() - SP multiple choice column association that's the problem: either Power Apps doesn't like it or I'm writing the code badly.

Can i have some help please ?

12 REPLIES 12

Already tried to refresh database used (with data base tab and refresh function), closing and reopen app, clear memory cache, deco/reco my account and many others simple solution, i don't know why this problem is here ...

Posts and videos on this subject are clear and they have good behavior but i don't have the same good behavior.

victorcp
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

have you tried to create an item passing only the operators?

Sorry for my late response,
yes and I'm out of ideas. I'm starting to think that the best solution even if it's not the client's, is to pass the items directly into the SP column parameters, and forget about this reference list thing.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,062)