cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

content auto match and data Automatic color change

1 content auto match : Each machine have it's vibration range ,when I select machine1 the value of machine1 will auto match and appear in the vibration check box. 2 Automatic color change: if the value is lower than the value range in the check box above the value's background is yellow. if the value is between the range listed in the check box above the value's background is green. if the value is higher than the value range in the check box above the value's background is red.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Champion
Community Champion

Re: content auto match and data Automatic color change

Hi @LIAda ,

Question 2 first -

I assume the vibration range measurement is in a numeric control somewhere - I will call it VibRate - replace this with the name of your field.

In the Fill property of the control you want coloured

If(
   VibRate <2,
   Blue,
   Vibrate >=2 & <18
   Yellow   
   Red,
)

Please advise how you select Machine 1 (button, gallery etc) and the name and type of the control you want automatically populated.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Champion
Community Champion

Re: content auto match and data Automatic color change

Hi @LIAda ,

Question 2 first -

I assume the vibration range measurement is in a numeric control somewhere - I will call it VibRate - replace this with the name of your field.

In the Fill property of the control you want coloured

If(
   VibRate <2,
   Blue,
   Vibrate >=2 & <18
   Yellow   
   Red,
)

Please advise how you select Machine 1 (button, gallery etc) and the name and type of the control you want automatically populated.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Demo-Extravaganza 2020

Check out these cool Power Apps & vote on your favorite!

secondImage

Community Highlights

Check out whats happening in Power Apps

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,837)