cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Laura3
Level: Powered On

create powerapp to draw diagrams/illustrations

Hi there, 

I wonder if it is possible to create a small app that guides people to creating a diagram/illustration using set symbols/shapes for which they can choose certain pre-set properties (like size: S,M,L  or colour: red, blue, yellow etc). 

thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Microsoft v-siky-msft
Microsoft

Re: create powerapp to draw diagrams/illustrations

Hi @Laura3 ,

I believe this idea can be realized, because PowerApps supports import image file, and all property can be controlled be variable you input.

So can you share more ideas to spark discussion

Best regards,

Sik

Laura3
Level: Powered On

Re: create powerapp to draw diagrams/illustrations

Hi @Sik

thank you very much for your response. Admittedly I'm very new at this, would you be able to point me in the direction of some kind of template I can customise or guidance? 

What I would like to design is an app that allows those who develop social programs to map how they are going to achieve change. Typically this will include things like delivering services, campaigning, research .. all used to influence and change how people and institutions think and behave.

A small number of symbols would represent, people or institutions (colour could vary depending on how favourable they are to the proposed change), symbols for laws, regulations etc that we would want to change through the program, symbols for networks (maybe with size or colour that can change to signify a change in power) etc. 

That's the basic idea. What do you think? 

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Super User Class of 2020

Check it out!

thirdimage

New Badges

Check it out!

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,740)