cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

dashboard in power apps

Hi All

I am very new in Power Apps, my team assign immediate work in power apps i have share point list using that share point list i want to prepare Editable Dashboard in power apps , main points

1. There is two Columns in share point list Approval 1 and Approval 2 i want to make dashboard that shows some line of items from list and  that approval columns in Dashboard with two button options Approve and Reject Buttons , if i click Approve i will be changed in list also as Approve/Reject on the basis of click.

2.i also want i am able to see how many request is Reject or how many is Approve that's it.

Please Help me it is very important for me, thanks in advance  

2 REPLIES 2

canvas power apps don't really have a dashboard, but you can achieve what you want by adding a screen called dashboard, then adding a gallery or data table connected to your lists and displaying the field you want to show.

add approve and reject buttons to your gallery and on select of the buttons, update the records to set the appropriate value.

then you can use simple count formula in a text label field to count the number of records in each list or gallery.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/functions/function-table-counts

@Anonymous  if this answers your question please mark it a solution.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jlindstrom 

Thanks for Reply i will follow that above mentions step and try to create dashboard .

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,172)