cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JonasVeronez

data base

I have a Azure SQLdatabase and my PowerApps application can't see my connetions.

I received this message : You don't have any connections yet. But I already had a connetion on my applications.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
RandyHayes
Super User
Super User

@JonasVeronez 

I am sensing a trend...

@Harry_G is experiencing the same issue right now.

I would suggest a support ticket.  However, experience has also shown that the problem tends to clear up in a short order.

Maybe not a solution here...just noticing a trend.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
Check out my PowerApps Videos too! And, follow me on Twitter @RandyHayes

Really want to show your appreciation? Buy Me A Cup Of Coffee!

View solution in original post

@Harry_G 

Yeah, I am wondering if the fault is with something in the authentication in your region.  Both of the situations appeared as if there was not authentication to the connections.

I would always take the troubleshooting step of creating a Test app and trying to connect to one of the datasources that is failing.  If you cannot connect with that, then it is more global/regional.  If you can, then you need to look over the datasource connections in your app and see what is going on.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.

3 REPLIES 3
RandyHayes
Super User
Super User

@JonasVeronez 

I am sensing a trend...

@Harry_G is experiencing the same issue right now.

I would suggest a support ticket.  However, experience has also shown that the problem tends to clear up in a short order.

Maybe not a solution here...just noticing a trend.

@RandyHayes , Yes facing same issues but my data sources are SharePoint and OneDrive for Business.

Regards,

Harry_G

@Harry_G 

Yeah, I am wondering if the fault is with something in the authentication in your region.  Both of the situations appeared as if there was not authentication to the connections.

I would always take the troubleshooting step of creating a Test app and trying to connect to one of the datasources that is failing.  If you cannot connect with that, then it is more global/regional.  If you can, then you need to look over the datasource connections in your app and see what is going on.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,146)