cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

date error in gallery

I hav enot experienced this issue befor now.  When I put date column in a gallery, I normally reformat the label to display it in my local format of dd/mm/yyyy.  All I do is Text(ThisItem.Created,"dd/mm/yyyy") and this then usually adds Text(ThisItem.Created,"[$-en-AU]dd/mm/yyyy")

Initially no problem but as soon as it add the [$-en-Au} it displays and error Language Code not supported.  I am using a SP list.  Any Ideas

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: date error in gallery

Hi @leyburn19 ,

Glad to help another Ozzie - this one had me initially (especially the 15-30 second delay).

Just change it back to US and all is well. It seems that a lot of number formats are not needed here . .  .

I just type US in to start with now.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Hi @leyburn19 ,

Glad to help another Ozzie - this one had me initially (especially the 15-30 second delay).

Just change it back to US and all is well. It seems that a lot of number formats are not needed here . .  .

I just type US in to start with now.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Here is a previous post on the issue:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps/Formula-Autocorrect-based-on-en-AU-location-...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

New Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,877)