cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Unbihexium
Helper III
Helper III

display a specific document link (from Sharepoint Doc. Library) depends on which item is selected in the app

Hi all

I try to display a specific document link depends on which item is selected.

i'm not good at explaining so i attached few screen shot.

These dokuments are generateted from a MS Flow after submiting the form from my app.
The name of the document is a combination of two variables which are used in my app. (ms flow screen shot)

I use a "FormViewer" but I'm not sure if this is the right thing to display the clickable link
probably I have to filter it somehow but I have no idee how.

is it possible?
Has anybody a hint?

Thank in advance
regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

unfortunately I could not find any solution for this but I've managed it to add the related document to the sharepoint list as an attachment via MS Flow.
With the regular form viewer it show now the specific document.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-yutliu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Unbihexium ,

Do you want to display the selected doc's file link?

I've made a similar test:

1)insert a gallery named Gallery1

2)insert a label

set the label's Text:

Gallery1.Selected.'Link to item'

The field named 'Link to item' is used to record the doc's link.

11223.PNG

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Phoebe Liu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hello Phoebe Liu

Thank you very much for your reply

I did it as you said, and I get a link displayed but unfortunately its not that one I'm looking for. Its just the link to the properties of the recorded element. 
The generated documents are not mapped to the recorded elements in the sharepoint list, they be just saved in the document library by a MS Flow. 

If I could somehow say and filter it like:  (ListGallery2.Selected = 'Auftrag ID' & " _ " & 'Bezeichnung'.docx from 'EFNA Dokumente').

"Auftrag ID" and 'Bezeichnung' are the visible Name of the recorded element in "ListGallery2" for example:
2019005               OneDrive PDF
the generated document name is "Auftrag ID"_"Bezeichnung".docx so I hoped to filter that somehow to display the document link

regards

unfortunately I could not find any solution for this but I've managed it to add the related document to the sharepoint list as an attachment via MS Flow.
With the regular form viewer it show now the specific document.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Power Apps June 2021

June Power Apps Community Call

Don't miss the call this month on June 16th - 8a PDT

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (71,866)