cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audry002
Level: Powered On

display is not the same according the user

Hi,

I have created an App for a school to manage the students.

The app shows several informations about a student : Name, birthdate, class, picture, decisions of the class council...

Data are on a privated Sharepoint site.

I have given the same permissions to 6 users (powerapps and sharepoint). They have access to the app, they can use it but the display is not the same. Only one user of the 6 can see the pictures. The others have bigger spaces between informations...

We have tried the app on several systems... Always with the same display's problem...

Somebody has a solution ?

King regards

4 REPLIES 4
ViStr

Re: display is not the same according the user

Audry, hi.

As far as I know, in common cases Sharepoint list contant image as hyperlink to some library or external source. Did you gave access to images source for those users?

Viktor Strizhakov
Audry002

Yes, They have acces to the privated sharepoint. Pictures are in a folder of the sharepoint...

They can see and modify the others data of the Sharepoint... Why not the pictures ???

I think that PowerApps is still a little young 😉

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Audry002,

According to your description, the mean issue is on the Picture field of this SharePoint list. If this is the situation, where is the pictures stored? Is it a SharePoint library and you add the file path to SharePoint list column? If this is the situation, please check if these users also have the same permission level on the Library that stored the pictures.

In addition, please capture the screenshots of how the app looks with different users. Do mask sensitive data before uploading.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Audry002

Hi,

Yes, pictures are stored in a SharePoint library. I've checked : all users have the same permissions.

But it's very strange... Pictures appear after several uses of the program ! And I have no changed the permissions Smiley Surprised

Now I think that 50% of users have pictures. Patience, it will come ! 

Thanks 😉

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Super User Class of 2020

Check it out!

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,606)