cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper IV
Helper IV

double Item in a Gallery

I would like to determine the content of the gallery in two different ways.
Option 1: via dropdown 
Option 2:  via button in another gallery

I tried the following formula:

Distinct (filter (T1_L22_27; schnellsuche = Dropdown_Search2.Selected.Result; Regel_Typ = 'Gallery_T1_L22-L27_Regel_Typ_1'.Selected.Result); Regel)

That didn't bring the solution.
Either the content from option 1 or the content from option 2 should be displayed in my gallery.

My table is called: T1_L22_27
Dropdown Item: Distinct (T1_L22_27; schnellsuche)
Button in another gallery Item: Distinct (T1_L22_27; Regel_Typ) .Result

I hope you know the solution

Versuch1.PNG

My table:

T1_L22_27.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Helper IV
Helper IV

Re: double Item in a Gallery

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

@Robertjde 

I don't understand what your app is supposed to do.  Can you please explain without any code how the app should behave?  Please give a few scenarios.

Highlighted
Helper IV
Helper IV

@mdevaney 

I want this to appear in the second gallery of records based on the selected dropdown or gallery1 value, rather than combining the two filters?

Highlighted
Super User
Super User

@Robertjde 
I still do not understand.  Use a series of pictures to show what you mean.

Highlighted
Super User
Super User

@Robertjde 

It appears you have created 2 threads for the same topic.  I am going to leave this one and let the others respond to your original post.

Link To Original Post:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps/Double-Filter-for-a-gallery/m-p/534602#M1640...

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

Highlighted
Helper IV
Helper IV

@mdevaney 

I use Gallery 1 with a button to determine the contents of my Gallery 2 from a table.

Gallery 1 left, Gallery 2 rightGallery 1 left, Gallery 2 right

Now that's a lot of content. Which is why I want to let the user select the most used content using a dropdown box or search box. I call this quick search.
Content nach DropdownContent nach Dropdown

For understanding .... I have the user check my list (see picture) and therefore want e.g. Install a dropdown box so that the user can find the content they are looking for faster and does not have to search through the entire Gallery .

Versuch 5.PNG
Highlighted
Helper IV
Helper IV

@mdevaney 

That's right but I had the feeling that I had to formulate my request differently, hence the 2nd thread. I didn't want to fool anyone or anything like that. SORRY for that

Highlighted
Helper IV
Helper IV

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

New Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,341)