Did you mean: 
Jacek88
Frequent Visitor

editing sharepoint form

Hi

Problem:

1. Trying to edit sharepoint form in powerapp

2. deleting form in sharepoint.

3. making app again - when i start to edit - error occurs: display name still in use

4. can`t edit the list in power app - making all the work on it: flows, columns etc. useless.

5. I didnt find solution in the web for this problem

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I delated form according to the link you provided.

I asked my company admin to reset my powerapps license. I will see if that works.

Anyway i managed to edit form the way i like from his account so i work around that problem ...

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Jacek88 ,

Could you please share a screenshot about your issue?

Do you mean that you could not create a custom form using PowerApps again when you remove the custom form from your SP list?

Based on the issue that you mentioned, I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned. 

Please consider clear cache of your browser, then sign in your SP List again, try to custom a form using PowerApps, check if the issue is solved.

Also please consider re-create a new SP list, then try the custom form using PowerApps again, check if the issue is fixed.

If the issue still exists, please consider submit an assisted support ticket for further help through the following link:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/pro

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I tried to do this on diffrent computers and browsers so i dont think problem is in a cache.

I tried to use coworker account to edit a form and the same error occured when i tried to edit-delate-edit

Based on that i think there is a problem on line account - list name. I can edit other lists.

The only solution left is to give permission to coworker and try to edit it in his account. 

The list is connected to complex flow so i dont want to recreate it.

Hi @Jacek88 ,

How do you remove your custom form from your SP list?

Currently, I could not reproduce your issue on my side. Based on the error message that you provided, it seems that the custom form is not deleted fully from your SP List.

More details about removing custom form from SP List, please check the following article:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/customize-list-form#delete-the-custom-f...

If the issue still exists, please consider submit an assisted support ticket for further help through the following link:
https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/pro

Best regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I delated form according to the link you provided.

I asked my company admin to reset my powerapps license. I will see if that works.

Anyway i managed to edit form the way i like from his account so i work around that problem ...

View solution in original post

Hi @Jacek88 ,

Have you solved your problem?

If you have solved your problem, please go ahead to click "Accept as Solution" to identify this thread has been solved.

Best regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (2,444)