Did you mean: 
bongobus1
Helper I
Helper I

email address

how do i set an email address to be prepopulated on a email template

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@bongobus1 Gotcha. The screen you inserted is for searching users and adding them to a collection. If you want it to always go to the same email, you could create a label and set the Text property to the email address. Then you could just reference the label name anywhere you want to take an action (ie: sending an email). 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
caburk
Power Apps
Power Apps

@bongobus1 Can you provide more information on what you'd like to accomplish? Are you using the email screen in PowerApps canvas apps? 

i used insert

new screen

and chose the email one

i want the email to be set to go to the same address all the time

@bongobus1 Gotcha. The screen you inserted is for searching users and adding them to a collection. If you want it to always go to the same email, you could create a label and set the Text property to the email address. Then you could just reference the label name anywhere you want to take an action (ie: sending an email). 

View solution in original post

Thanks for reply, as new to this how do I do that lol still want the subject line and email
Body

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (74,852)