Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WeiMingLeong
Helper V
Helper V

enquiry for additional filter to have

HI all Thank you for reading my post.

i am wondering whether can i add addition filter to claim amount value to have from 1 Jan 2022 to 31 Dec 2022 into my current filter for sum.

My Lineitems list have InvoiceDate column and i would like to use invoicedate to sum from 1Jan 2022 to 31Dec 2022 for the selected category value.

There will be no selection of date as i would like to straight alway enforce it to be 1 year each time.
As it already have this formula in it.

Sum(
Filter(
    LineItems,
LookUp(Expenses,ReportID.Id=ID).Status.Value="Completed",Category.Value="Staff Welfare - Medical / Dental",RequestorLI.Email=User().Email),TotalAMOUNTSGD)

WeiMingLeong_0-1668736335422.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
NandiniBhagya20
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Sum(
Filter(
    LineItems,
LookUp(Expenses,ReportID.Id=ID).Status.Value="Completed",Category.Value="Staff Welfare - Medical / Dental",RequestorLI.Email=User().Email, Created >= DateTimeValue("1 January 2022"), Created <= DateTimeValue("31 December 2022")),TotalAMOUNTSGD)

Did you like my post? Please give it a thumbs up! Did I resolve your issue? Please click Accept as Solution to close the topic and so other members of the community can find solutions more easily.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
NandiniBhagya20
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Sum(
Filter(
    LineItems,
LookUp(Expenses,ReportID.Id=ID).Status.Value="Completed",Category.Value="Staff Welfare - Medical / Dental",RequestorLI.Email=User().Email, Created >= DateTimeValue("1 January 2022"), Created <= DateTimeValue("31 December 2022")),TotalAMOUNTSGD)

Did you like my post? Please give it a thumbs up! Did I resolve your issue? Please click Accept as Solution to close the topic and so other members of the community can find solutions more easily.

@NandiniBhagya20 thank you for your help.
your solution work!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,662)