Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

enter item from a data card to a combo box

Hi ,
I need some help  from you about  power apps 

I want to be able to have the item for example here call "Dynamics 365"inside"AddTechnology(ies)" in my combo box "Technology(ies)" as soon as I click on "Next Week",so that when I get connected again the item will be always inside my combo box and obviously this item should be automatically inserted in column "Technology(ies) of my first SPList". Knowing that I have two SPLists, items inside "Technology(ies)" come from my first SPList call "PReSales".

The second SPList is "TechnoTest".

I tried something just with the LAST picture but the others items of the fields "Technology(ies)"are not combined with the AddTechnology(ies) when I connect again.

Can you please help me,if possible?

I note that item of "AddTechnology(ies)" will be entered by me.

Thank You in advance,

Capture11.PNGCapture111.PNGCapture1111.PNGCapture11111.PNGSP.PNGSP1.PNGSP2.PNGSP3.PNGcapl.PNG

5 REPLIES 5
edguerre
Microsoft
Microsoft

@Anonymous if I understand correctly, do you want to have "Dynamics 365" always as a default value in Technology(ies)?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi  @edguerre ,

exactly,it means that any value I enter next time should be stay there automatically.

@Anonymous I see. Is add technologies a lookup field as well?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@edguerre 

I can't get you,Do you talk about my SP?

If yes,it is a multiple line text

Anonymous
Not applicable

@edguerre 

also may be I forgot to mention it,as well as "Dynamics365" should stay there,If I select one or more values from "Technology(ies)";all(I mean AddTech+Techno)should be combined together

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

secondImage

Power Apps Community Call

Please join us on Wednesday, October 20th, at 8a PDT. Come and learn from our amazing speakers!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,055)