cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SandraAkujobi
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

entries not being saved

I'm having a issue with my app. When I want to edit an entry or change the times added, it doesn't get saved. Even when I want to preview the form it says no item to display. I don't quite understand what's wrong or how to fix it. 

2 REPLIES 2
VijayTailor
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @SandraAkujobi ,

As per my understanding, you are using the form,

For a preview, you can set the FormMode like create a button for temp and set the FormMode.

VijayTailor_0-1604310463528.png

Now come to the Edit Part.
I am not sure how to get the data into the edit form.

Please get the record details and pass the record into the FOrm Items Property.
if you are using the Gallery for display record then you can use Code like below - 

Set(EditRecord,THisItem);

and "EditRecord" Pass into Form "Items" Property. and try to change.

VijayTailor_1-1604310551978.png

VijayTailor_2-1604310586116.png

Thanks,
Vijay

Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."-Vijay

I've previously asked about to before, this basically what I'm struggling with. I'm just having a little trouble where when you save those bookings they are saved in the view all details screen but when you want to edit what you saved those edits aren't saved. In the view all screen I have three button that represent weekly bookings, monthly and all bookings, so the items function is colPeriod. On the booking for the forms item is gallery1.selected and I'm not sure if that's where the issue is. Also when I want to try and edit bookings again the edit icon disappears making it unable to edit change.

As you can see I used clearcollect.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (88,396)