cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

error with pushnotification

Hi, I've been using Powerapps pushnotification (not Flow) for a few weeks now without issue but today I am getting this message when I try to send notifications.

...GraphRequestFailed"message:The request failed with error:'Property AccountEnabled' does not exist as a declared property or extension property' tracking ID etc...

Can't find anything on this error. I guess it suggests an issue with my account but as far as I can tell I still have access to this feature and I have tried deleting and recreating the connection and refreshing it in the app only to get the same error.

Can anyone help? - please don't say create a Flow to do the notification instead 🙂

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: error with pushnotification

Hi @gcoates,

Thanks for this feedback.

So here you are using the PowerAppsNotification.SendPushNotification() function?

Create a flow usiing the PowerApps sendpushnotification would also give error. I think there might be some changes has been made on this, I will collect this from my side, and will post back if I got any response.

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

Hi thanks for replying! Yes I am using the PowerAppsNotification.SendPushNotification() function. I suspect it is related to my Service Plan as I attempted to create a Flow using the same connector and got a message saying I didn't have the right Service Plan. 

Can you tell me how I can easily check this? I had thought I had the Premium features through my organisations O365 plan but maybe that has changed or expired?

Thanks!

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @gcoates,

This should be related with the PushNotification function.

But it seems your error message is different from mine.

Would you please share a screenshot of the detailed error message?

Once the error is generated, please also involve the Session ID in your next post, which could be found under Account->Session Details.

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

Hi @v-micsh-msft,

Here is the screenshot: 

Screen Shot 2017-06-28 at 09.17.22.png

Session ID: 80acef3f-ab8f-472b-5624-a779cd03e5bf

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry to lazarus this thread however I seem to have a problem with Flow & PowerApps push notifications and I'm hoping that someone can help. Here's my scenario. 

I have a document library which has a flow set up with a PowerAppsSendPushNotification function when a new item is added. There is a PowerApps connector which targets the app (though thinking about it now, I'm not sure this is doing anything in this case - I think I set this up for App to App push notifications).

I had this working well when I was the sole recipient but recently I tried to expand this to additional app users. The recipient list is a comma separated array with approimately 20 users, however the same erorr occurs whether I have 20 recipients or 2. 

the error I'm getting is as follows: 

• The request failed with error: 'Too many child clauses specified in search filter expression containing 'OR' operators: 54. Max allowed: 10.'. The tracking Id is '36db7bb3-8c8c-4e63-838c-c3e6b363bfc7'.

The flow has the following configured: 

Recipients: Yes - input as follows: ["firstname.surname@myorg.com", "firstname.surname@myorg.com" ]

Open App: Yes

Parameters: None

Is it possible to use the PowerApps push notifications to target; 

1. A group of users (via O365 Group)

2. a SharePoint user group

3. a specific app - i.e. using the app ID to target the app and issue a push notification to all users with that app

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I can't find any resources online which deal with this kind of scenario or the error I'm getting. 

Highlighted

hello Dear,

If you find any solutions for the same error please let me know.

Thank you 

Highlighted

Hello Dear,

If you find any solutions for the same error please let me know.

Thank you.

@Anonymous wrote:

Sorry to lazarus this thread however I seem to have a problem with Flow & PowerApps push notifications and I'm hoping that someone can help. Here's my scenario. 

I have a document library which has a flow set up with a PowerAppsSendPushNotification function when a new item is added. There is a PowerApps connector which targets the app (though thinking about it now, I'm not sure this is doing anything in this case - I think I set this up for App to App push notifications).

I had this working well when I was the sole recipient but recently I tried to expand this to additional app users. The recipient list is a comma separated array with approimately 20 users, however the same erorr occurs whether I have 20 recipients or 2. 

the error I'm getting is as follows: 

• The request failed with error: 'Too many child clauses specified in search filter expression containing 'OR' operators: 54. Max allowed: 10.'. The tracking Id is '36db7bb3-8c8c-4e63-838c-c3e6b363bfc7'.

The flow has the following configured: 

Recipients: Yes - input as follows: ["firstname.surname@myorg.com", "firstname.surname@myorg.com" ]

Open App: Yes

Parameters: None

Is it possible to use the PowerApps push notifications to target; 

1. A group of users (via O365 Group)

2. a SharePoint user group

3. a specific app - i.e. using the app ID to target the app and issue a push notification to all users with that app

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I can't find any resources online which deal with this kind of scenario or the error I'm getting. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Demo-Extravaganza 2020

Check out these cool Power Apps & vote on your favorite!

secondImage

Community Highlights

Check out whats happening in Power Apps

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,737)