cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
clare-sy
Frequent Visitor

fail to upload image through add picture controller

dear all,

i am trying to upload pics with "Add Picture" control, but sometimes when i click the addmedia button, the image control fail to show the picture itself and still shows the "sample image".

i copy the image code below, and the screen shot gif as attachment for your reference.

below is the image property of the "Image" control:

If(EditFormMain.Mode=FormMode.New||And(EditFormMain.Mode=FormMode.Edit,IsBlank(LookUp(GalleryMain.Selected.Attachments,DisplayName="1.车间总体照片-1.jpg",DisplayName))), If(IsBlank('AddMediaButton1.1'.Media), SampleImage, 'AddMediaButton1.1'.Media),If(IsBlank( LookUp(GalleryMain.Selected.Attachments,DisplayName="1.车间总体照片-1.jpg",Value)),If(IsBlank('AddMediaButton1.1'.Media), SampleImage, 'AddMediaButton1.1'.Media),LookUp(GalleryMain.Selected.Attachments,DisplayName="1.车间总体照片-1.jpg",Value))) 

in this code, i have checked whether the image called "1.车间总体照片-1.jpg"has exist(using LOOKUP function) ,if the picture does not exist,then it will show the sample image. 

Clare.

1 REPLY 1
clare-sy
Frequent Visitor

BTW, you can download the gif ,and you can find once i click the button ,the image uploaded for 1 second and then flash and then go back to sample image.

I don't know why and this bug happens occasionally.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,443)