Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ElleVee
Helper I
Helper I

fields re-sorted

Capture.PNG

I am trying to move this field above the Back up Approver field, but everytime i drag it up to the top, save and run the application it goes back to the third position where it is now. Why is this happening?

4 REPLIES 4
audrieg
Power Automate
Power Automate

I have also experienced this issue. This is not the intended experience. Although I can't speak to when this will be resolved, in my case, if I encounter this issue and have a priority on field placement, then I will put the fields on the screen (without an edit form) and patch the result to the data source. Let me know if you would be willing to take that route, and I'll provide more detail.

Thank you,

Audrie

So is this an issue with Powerapps? I would prefer to fix the issue if at all possible.

Definitely! Me too. It's on the radar and I will keep you posted.

Thank You

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,693)