cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
liuzhihui
Level: Powered On

flow inquiry

Hi, 1 have a question for the consumption of flow.

Right now, I am a administrative users (and i have more than one microsoft powerapps, currently 2 microsoft powerapps plan 2 ) which mean i have 25000 request per 24 hr.

1. So this mean that all the users having the microsoft powerapps account will share this 25k request together? (then if my company want to increase the number of users then 25k will not be enough - any suggestions?)

2. As an administrative users, i am entitled to 10k powerapps plan 2 trial account ( all this account also share the 25k request per 24 hrs together?)

3. I have 5 microsoft 365 business essential account - does this have any contribution to the number of power Automate that i can execute?

thankyou

1 REPLY 1
Microsoft v-siky-msft
Microsoft

Re: flow inquiry

@liuzhihui 

1. The API request limits are based on the licenses they are assigned to the account. It can't be divided equally

Please check the following table that defines the number of requests a user can make in a 24-hour period.

Snipaste_2020-01-14_15-58-39.png

If a user has multiple plans assigned from different product lines, the total number of requests allowed would be the sum of requests allocated to each license type. For example, if a user has both a Dynamics 365 Customer Service Enterprise license as well as a Power Apps per user license , then that user will have a total of 20000 + 5000 = 25000 requests available per 24 hours.

If a user has multiple licenses allocated within the same product line, for example if a user has a Dynamics 365 Customer Service Enterprise license as the base license and a Dynamics 365 Sales Enterprise license attached, the total number of requests would be what is provided by the base license - Dynamics 365 Customer Service.

New Power Apps and Power Automate capacity add-on increases daily API request limits for Power Apps, Power Automate, and Dynamics 365 workloads for users that exceed their usage entitlement (10,000 daily API requests for $50 per month). Reference: Add-ons 

2. As the first answer said, It can't be divided equally

3. Office 365 licenses that include Power Apps and Power Automate capabilities have 2,000 API requests / 24 hours.

Sik

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

'New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,049)