cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
steveCardenas1

form is collapsing when i play the app but not in the editor.

steveCardenas1_0-1627483500078.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BrianS
Super User
Super User

Heights at 50 sounds about right - that is the vertical space they take up. The X & Y location will tell you where that height starts on the screen. But there could have been something confused in the screen when it was saved once.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
BrianS
Super User
Super User

We will need a little more information - what do you mean by collapsing? Is this an app that Powerapps built or a custom app? What is your data source?

steveCardenas1_0-1627486184596.png

This is a custom app and this is what it looks like in the editor and even when i click the editor play button it works 

steveCardenas1_1-1627486231849.png

but when i publish the app, refresh the app and try to play it from outside the editor, it collapses like shown in the original question image.

BrianS
Super User
Super User

Is that a form or did you create the data entry from scratch (using Patch rather than Submit)?

steveCardenas1_0-1627486640224.png

its a form within a datacard within a scrollable canvas. the form is uploaded from sharepoint.

BrianS
Super User
Super User

If you copy that form and paste it onto a blank screen, do you get the same behavior?

No, its shows properly

Okay i fixed it! for some reason each card in the form had a height of 50 px, i had to go and change all the heights. 

BrianS
Super User
Super User

Heights at 50 sounds about right - that is the vertical space they take up. The X & Y location will tell you where that height starts on the screen. But there could have been something confused in the screen when it was saved once.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (944)