Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nikhil2
Helper V
Helper V

gallery filter with multiple data sources

Hello Team,

Does the powerapp have the capability to filter multiple datasources ?

For ex: I have a dropdown with three choices called "ABC","XYZ","MNO", where all three choices are from different lists from Sharepoint and also called as "ABC","XYZ","MNO"(Data Source). I would like to use the filter function to call all three lists or data sources on the same screen.

If nothing is selected in the dropdown the gallery should display all three lists with the data, howwever when i select on the choice it should filter the one of the lists.

Thanks and Regards,

Nikhil.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I have discussed this idea before. What I think the best solution is to have 4 galleries on the screen that are stacked on top of each other. Then only make the gallery visible that you wish to display based on what they chose in the dropdown. Have four options All (default), abc, xyz, 123. 

Shane - Microsoft MVP, YouTube, and PowerApps Consulting for when you are in a bind to get this fixed quickly. And finally we now have PowerApps Training

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

I have discussed this idea before. What I think the best solution is to have 4 galleries on the screen that are stacked on top of each other. Then only make the gallery visible that you wish to display based on what they chose in the dropdown. Have four options All (default), abc, xyz, 123. 

Shane - Microsoft MVP, YouTube, and PowerApps Consulting for when you are in a bind to get this fixed quickly. And finally we now have PowerApps Training

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (2,645)