cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nikhil2
Level 8

gallery filter with multiple data sources

Hello Team,

Does the powerapp have the capability to filter multiple datasources ?

For ex: I have a dropdown with three choices called "ABC","XYZ","MNO", where all three choices are from different lists from Sharepoint and also called as "ABC","XYZ","MNO"(Data Source). I would like to use the filter function to call all three lists or data sources on the same screen.

If nothing is selected in the dropdown the gallery should display all three lists with the data, howwever when i select on the choice it should filter the one of the lists.

Thanks and Regards,

Nikhil.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: gallery filter with multiple data sources

I have discussed this idea before. What I think the best solution is to have 4 galleries on the screen that are stacked on top of each other. Then only make the gallery visible that you wish to display based on what they chose in the dropdown. Have four options All (default), abc, xyz, 123. 

Shane - Microsoft MVP, YouTube, and PowerApps Consulting for when you are in a bind to get this fixed quickly. And finally we now have PowerApps Training

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: gallery filter with multiple data sources

I have discussed this idea before. What I think the best solution is to have 4 galleries on the screen that are stacked on top of each other. Then only make the gallery visible that you wish to display based on what they chose in the dropdown. Have four options All (default), abc, xyz, 123. 

Shane - Microsoft MVP, YouTube, and PowerApps Consulting for when you are in a bind to get this fixed quickly. And finally we now have PowerApps Training

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

'New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,138)