Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ben-00-38
Resolver I
Resolver I

gallery with item name+adress base (user) to other base (ticket) with new form

Hello,
my application works with a registered user base sharepoint list and a sharepoint list help ticket base.

It works as a request for assistance with the already registered user base (gallery) with the listing of users + search filter
so that the user is found and can make a request in a form.
I cannot send the name and address data of the user (registered user base) to a new form which then has a ticket base.

In summary
- a registration form: ok (form list user)
- a registered search form: ok (gallery with list user)
- a help request form (ticket list): this is where I need to retrieve the name, address of the previous gallery ...
an idea?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-jefferni
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Ben-00-38 ,

Could you please share more details about your scenario? Would you like to retrieve the name and address from the User selected in the users Gallery?

If so, you could create a variable on the button within the users Gallery which navigate to the user detail screen:

Set(varSelected, ThisItem)

Then in the help request form, you will be able to populate the selected user's name and address in the request new form:

Set Default property of Name TextInput box to:

varSelected.Name

and Default property of Address TextInput box to:

varSelected.Address

If you would like to let users select names and addresses in Dropdowns or Combo Boxes, you will need to set DefaultSelectedItems of dropdown Control to:

LookUp(Userlist,Name = varSelected.Name)

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-jefferni
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Ben-00-38 ,

Could you please share more details about your scenario? Would you like to retrieve the name and address from the User selected in the users Gallery?

If so, you could create a variable on the button within the users Gallery which navigate to the user detail screen:

Set(varSelected, ThisItem)

Then in the help request form, you will be able to populate the selected user's name and address in the request new form:

Set Default property of Name TextInput box to:

varSelected.Name

and Default property of Address TextInput box to:

varSelected.Address

If you would like to let users select names and addresses in Dropdowns or Combo Boxes, you will need to set DefaultSelectedItems of dropdown Control to:

LookUp(Userlist,Name = varSelected.Name)

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,193)