cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Akbulut1
Frequent Visitor

gateway CRM on-Premise

Hi,

I created custom entity in CRM on-Premise.I want to create an App using this table.I set gateway and can take CRM SQL data.When I take custom entity data, I take an error like this "PowerApps could not create application for the selected table. Select a table with at least one type of text column in powerapps".

Is there any idea about this problem?

Thanks a lot.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-yutliu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Akbulut1 ,

Do you want to connect with CRM on-Premise?

I'm afraid there is no PowerApps connector for D365 on Premise currently.

There is a SQL Server connector, and this connector can connect to on premises SQL databases. This includes the D365 on premise SQL database. 

Please make sure that your table has primary key. If not, it can not display in PowerApps successfully.

Here's a doc about it for your reference:

https://www.cmarix.com/how-to-connect-crm-2016-on-premise-version-with-powerapps/

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Phoebe Liu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-yutliu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Akbulut1 ,

Do you want to connect with CRM on-Premise?

I'm afraid there is no PowerApps connector for D365 on Premise currently.

There is a SQL Server connector, and this connector can connect to on premises SQL databases. This includes the D365 on premise SQL database. 

Please make sure that your table has primary key. If not, it can not display in PowerApps successfully.

Here's a doc about it for your reference:

https://www.cmarix.com/how-to-connect-crm-2016-on-premise-version-with-powerapps/

Best regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,316)