Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NewLearner1
Helper I
Helper I

get count of last month from sharepoint column

Hi,

I have column saying Status and another column is End Date, want to show count of the records based on the below conditions:

Conditions :

Status= Completed

End Date = last month

means, i want to display the count ,for last month whose status is "completed" (Displaying the count on lable).

I have tried the below code:

CountRows(Filter(SPList,'Status'.Value="Completed" And Month('End Date')=Month((DateAdd(Now(),-1,Months)))))

getting output 0 but i have 22 records in my SPList.

Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @NewLearner1 ,

Try this

CountRows(
   Filter(
      SPList,
      Status.Value="Completed" &&
      DateDiff(
         'End Date',
         Now(),
         Months
      )=1
   )
)

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @NewLearner1 ,

Try this

CountRows(
   Filter(
      SPList,
      Status.Value="Completed" &&
      DateDiff(
         'End Date',
         Now(),
         Months
      )=1
   )
)

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @NewLearner1 ,

Just checking if you got the result you were looking for on this thread. Happy to help further if not.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,702)