cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jaleefpk
Helper III
Helper III

getting Signature from the SharePoint power app Form and displaying it on the display from and exporting to pdf directly

Hi,

i have a SharePoint list , and created a form using PowerApp like below 

jaleefpk_0-1608975737740.png

each manager is reviewing their team mate performance , they do it together and get sign from the employee (without email and access)

i have signature column where i want the employee to sign and when submit  it saves it to the list , and when open the form signature has to display in the display form , and having a export button which directly download pdf copy of entire form 

i have seen so many videos but not able to achieve it , any support please 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@jaleefpk ,

Have a look at the Save as Multiline Text field, with how to view further down. This works well on signatures.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @jaleefpk ,

Please have a read of my blog on SharePoint Images in Power Apps (storing and viewing). A Pen input is covered in there with a number of options.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

jaleefpk
Helper III
Helper III

@WarrenBelz  thank you so much for your responds,

but i am a beginner here so that blog confused me actually, 

i have a field SharePoint column called employee signature -in the powerapp form i have added  pen input to that data card.

my goal is to capture the input and save it on the list, when when open the list the signature has to show instead of the pen input, is there anyway to achieve that

thanks 

@jaleefpk ,

Have a look at the Save as Multiline Text field, with how to view further down. This works well on signatures.

View solution in original post

@jaleefpk ,

I just answered another post on exactly the same question - maybe this will be helpful for you.

Hi @jaleefpk ,

Just checking if you got the result you were looking for on this thread. Happy to help further if not.

thanks @WarrenBelz  .. will be needing your support in future as well

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

secondImage

Power Apps Community Call

Please join us on Wednesday, October 20th, at 8a PDT. Come and learn from our amazing speakers!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,222)