Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
G99 Post Partisan
Post Partisan

group datacards

Hi

I has yes/no questions in my PowerApp form, and they are in different section i.e. section A has 4 questions, section B has 5 questions. 

I need a label to display at the start of each section. Stating Section A, Section B

I can unlock the data card and place this label (Section A) inside one of the data cards, the issue is I cannot then get the other 3-4 questions visually look like they are part of that section, I recall being able to group datacards, but cannot figure out how I do this again, unless there is a better way of doing this.

So I need to either expand the 1st question of each section, to allow the label to stretch across the form, or hoping I can group all the cards in 1 section so they display under the 1 label.

I hope the above makes sense

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support
Community Support

Re: group datacards

Hi @G99 ,

Could you share some screenshots ? Do you mean you want to add the section tab to cover some question visually? 

You can add two custom cards within labels to show "section A" and "section B", some size adjustments will make the form look more reasonable.

Snipaste_2019-12-16_15-48-42.png

Snipaste_2019-12-16_15-47-43.png

If this doesn't make sense, please share more details.

Best regards,

Sik

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Community Support
Community Support

Re: group datacards

Hi @G99 ,

Could you share some screenshots ? Do you mean you want to add the section tab to cover some question visually? 

You can add two custom cards within labels to show "section A" and "section B", some size adjustments will make the form look more reasonable.

Snipaste_2019-12-16_15-48-42.png

Snipaste_2019-12-16_15-47-43.png

If this doesn't make sense, please share more details.

Best regards,

Sik

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.

‘Better Together’ T-Shirt Contest – Winner Announced!

‘Better Together’ T-Shirt Contest – Winner Announced!

And the winner is...

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Apps Community!

Power Platform 2020 release wave 1 plan

Power Platform 2020 release wave 1 plan

Features releasing from April 2020 through September 2020

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,008)