Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

help with functions

Hi

Struggling with the following formula, I'd like to hide a datacard if the value in another is set to false, this works fine: If(DataCardValue6_2.Value = true, true)

But now I'd like to use tabs on my form and trying to set the visible of this datacard based on 2 statements, so the above and if PartA button is selected, but cant get it right this is what I have but cant get it right, on other datacards which do not have any other functions, this works fine:

BtnPartA.DisplayMode = DisplayMode.Disabled

But now combining both do not work:

If(DataCardValue6_2.Value = true, true,(BtnPartA.DisplayMode = DisplayMode.Disabled))

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Hi @G99 

If I understand you correctly, you can use the And-Function to have the visibility based on 2 statements.

It would look like this:

If(And(DataCardValue6_2.Value = true, BtnPartA.DisplayMode = DisplayMode.Disabled), true, false)

So if the value of the datacard is true & the button is disabled, the visible is set true.

Please let me know if this solves your problem or if I misunderstood something.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Hi @G99 

If I understand you correctly, you can use the And-Function to have the visibility based on 2 statements.

It would look like this:

If(And(DataCardValue6_2.Value = true, BtnPartA.DisplayMode = DisplayMode.Disabled), true, false)

So if the value of the datacard is true & the button is disabled, the visible is set true.

Please let me know if this solves your problem or if I misunderstood something.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (11,077)