Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joef
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

hide edit button based on column data

Hi All,

I would like to hide the edit button on the detail screen if my date field is not today.  If my users want to see their deposit slips they can, but they can only edit deposits that were created today. 

I have a process that imports the data from the SPO list my PA is on, and creates GL entries. 

I can't have people updating any older entries, because that would throw off the supporting data for the GL entry.

Is this possible?

I've tried:

If(Text('Deposit Date_DataCard1'; "yyyymmdd") = Text(Today(); "yyyymmdd")),true,false)

If(DepositDatevalue = Today(),true,false)

Thanks,

Joe

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SeanHenderson
Power Participant
Power Participant

@joef 

Try:

If(DepositDatevalue.SelectedDate = Today(),true,false)

---
Please hit the "Accept as Solution" button if my post answered your question! If my post was helpful please consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SeanHenderson
Power Participant
Power Participant

@joef 

Try:

If(DepositDatevalue.SelectedDate = Today(),true,false)

---
Please hit the "Accept as Solution" button if my post answered your question! If my post was helpful please consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

joef
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

OMG!!!!!!

That was too easy 🙂

Thank you!!!!!!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Carousel_PP_768x460_Wave2 (1).png

2022 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2022 through March 2023.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,137)