cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PaulB3
Advocate I
Advocate I

hide or display an image on using a checkbox

This is probably a stupid question but I'm still learning PowerApps, I'm looking to display or hide an image using a checkbox, can anyone explain to me how it's done?

The image will also need to be saved once I submit the form, again, I'm not sure how it's done?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Drrickryp
Super User
Super User

Hi @PaulB3 

Set the visible property of the image to Checkbox1.Value (assuming your checkbox is named Checkbox1). Checkbox values are either true or false. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Drrickryp
Super User
Super User

Hi @PaulB3 

Set the visible property of the image to Checkbox1.Value (assuming your checkbox is named Checkbox1). Checkbox values are either true or false. 

PaulB3
Advocate I
Advocate I

I thought it would be easy, I sometimes get a bit confused with all this, so better to reach and get help than remain in the dark. Many thanks for your assistance its very much appreciated. 

Drrickryp
Super User
Super User

@PaulB3 

marty.jpg

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Power Apps Ideas

Changes to Ideas Coming

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,904)