cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

how do I add new data cards to an existing form from a second data source

Hi All,

I am customizing a form in an SPO list.  I added the cards from my data source (main list), I added a second data source (new SPO list) to the app, but I can't choose any of the data cards from the second source, from my edit form.

I do not want to ad it as a second form causing me to have to go thru the pain of patching.  There are over 100 columns and writing a patch for that is ridiculous.

TIA,

Joe

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

HI All,

I was able to resolve this by adding a lookup column to my original list and now it's available to choose.

Thanks,

Joe

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

HI All,

I was able to resolve this by adding a lookup column to my original list and now it's available to choose.

Thanks,

Joe

View solution in original post

Microsoft
Microsoft

@joef I'm glad the problem has been resolved. Please post again if you have any problems.

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Check out the Power Apps Community Call for January 2021

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (11,634)