cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regular Visitor

how do i setup tamplate site inspector fron zero?

i cant setup template site inspector, due that i can choose type conexion of data and how connect photos and scan with camera and link it.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

The site inspection template is designed to use two Excel connections by default, so you don't get to pick the connection. You can add new connections to a SharePoint list or something similar and then change the Excel Data sources wherever they are used to point at the SharePoint data sources.  But that is all done after the installation in the Power Apps studio.

Also, the device you are on needs to have a camera available or the camera won't work in the Power apps studio.  That is also setup automatically, so if you are on a desktop without a camera the app will still work with the camera on a tablet or mobile phone after you publish it.

Not sure if that answers your questions or not.  If not please reply with more details and I'll try to be more specific.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

The site inspection template is designed to use two Excel connections by default, so you don't get to pick the connection. You can add new connections to a SharePoint list or something similar and then change the Excel Data sources wherever they are used to point at the SharePoint data sources.  But that is all done after the installation in the Power Apps studio.

Also, the device you are on needs to have a camera available or the camera won't work in the Power apps studio.  That is also setup automatically, so if you are on a desktop without a camera the app will still work with the camera on a tablet or mobile phone after you publish it.

Not sure if that answers your questions or not.  If not please reply with more details and I'll try to be more specific.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,987)