Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ungarala1
Helper V
Helper V

how to combine 3 buttons data in another button

below code is not working by using "&" symbol

New button Onselect Code:

UpdateContext({varStatus:"Awaiting Engineering"}) &&  UpdateContext({varStatus:"Not Started"}) && UpdateContext({varStatus:"In Progress"})

4 REPLIES 4
gabibalaban
Super User
Super User

@Ungarala1 ,

&& means AND 

& means CONCATENATE

Either way your formula doesn't make sense. What are you trying to achieve ? 

with";" this it showing only last filter value ("in Progress). but not showing remaining first 2 items. i want to display like multi selected value.

UpdateContext({varStatus:"Awaiting Engineering"}) ;  UpdateContext({varStatus:"Not Started"}); UpdateContext({varStatus:"In Progress"})

timl
Super User
Super User

Hi @Ungarala1 

If it's a table of data that you want to store in varStatus, this is the syntax you would use:

UpdateContext({varStatus:   
   Table(
         {Desc:"Not Started"},
         {Desc:"Awaiting Engineering"},
         {Desc:"In Progress"}
    )
})

u are not understanding my problem :

i already created 4 button : 1 button as "Not Started" ,2nd button as "Awaiting engineering" and 3rd button as "Inprogress" , 4th button as All ( which includes completed one also ) .. now i want to create one more button that exclude completed task and show remaining fields.

so that the reason , i'm trying to combine all 3 button data.

UpdateContext({varStatus:"Awaiting Engineering"}) ;  UpdateContext({varStatus:"Not Started"}); UpdateContext({varStatus:"In Progress"})

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,107)