how to compare 2 different lists id

how to compare 2 different lists id to show items in a gallery

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @octaking ,

I found that you have posted similar issue within this forum already, and I have made a response to it. Please check and see my response within the following thread:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/I-want-to-make-a-condition-with-the-id-of-a-l...

If you have solved your problem, please also go ahead to click "Accept as Solution" to identify this thread has been solved.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @octaking 

Can you share more details about the operation that you are trying to perform? A simple approach to get the results from a SharePoint list based on id of another list would be:

Filter(SPList1,ID in SPList2.ID)
Explanation: This will get all the records from SPList1 where ID exists in SPList2. If you want to have a specific expression to your case, please share more information about the implementation, so that we can help you better.

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Hi 

I need to show the fields of a list in a gallery that is in a form of another list

The Detalle Solicitud list is a repeated table that is related to the Entrega de documentos en fisico list.

In the form of the Entrega de documentos en fisico list, I have a gallery where I want to display the Detalle Solicitud items where the ID_Tarea = ID of the Entrega de documentos en fisico list

67591924_2580054688725405_5092095466447831040_n.jpg67721063_2386971134955725_3849232922846429184_n.jpg

v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @octaking ,

I found that you have posted similar issue within this forum already, and I have made a response to it. Please check and see my response within the following thread:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/I-want-to-make-a-condition-with-the-id-of-a-l...

If you have solved your problem, please also go ahead to click "Accept as Solution" to identify this thread has been solved.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (67,034)