cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bbsin
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

how to patch form and gallery of the same record together and as new items??

hi, 

i like to check how to patch records of the FOrm together with Gallery items that is for the records??

I will need to patch as all not row items... and there will be another gallery table. to patch to the same records...

bbsin_0-1623911436704.png

the gallery table will have more as it goes.. and how to patch the keystakeholder - it's a person group in SP list.  Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
v-xiaochen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @bbsin ,

I don't quite understand your needs.

Could you describe your needs in simple sentences and some images?

Best Regards,
Wearsky
If my post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help others. Thanks.

bbsin
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

I need to create a form that has quite a number of fields

There are two sections with is like using excel to input data that will include person group email to display as name, the dropdown to select and comments input that can be quite long ; once one row of data is input, user can have another new row of columns to input more data like excel.  and all the fields including those table data are to be update back to SP list. as one record

as the 2 sections for the table like excel it is not a restricted standard number of rows.   User can enter up to maybe max5 

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,573)