Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

html invoice

Hi 

I need help html formula for invoice please can anyone help me please see the screenshot 

Thanks IC-Blank-Invoice-Template.jpg

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also close the item., please consider giving it Thumbs Up.
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi,

This doesn't appear to be related to PowerApps. I'm not certain where you are getting this from. Did you build this in PowerApps and are now trying to get the HTML code of it? I don't think that's how PowerApps work. I don' believe that given the data format that PowerApps are in it allows you just convert it over to HTML.

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

I wrote something up about filling an invoice using Word and Power Automate, but I am really not sure if that is what you want. 

It's not really clear what the screenshot is, kinda looks like a word document to me. Can you provide some more information?

Highlighted

Hi @Paulie78 

Yes please i am looking invoice using Word and Power Automate something like that can you help me 

Thanks 

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also close the item., please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

@Ramole ,

You need to look at the Word Online Business Connector. Note that this is a Premium Connector and requires a per user licence.

The other option is to create the entire invoice in HTML code in a HTML Text control in Power Apps. Looking at your invoice, this would not be a small job, but certainly achievable. If you have not done HTML before here is the reference from W3Schools to get you going.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (11,848)