iOS Camera Bug After Package Export in Another Environment.
Here are the steps completed to create this bug:
1. Do an 'Export Package' on an application that is in environement A, and has a camera control in it;
2. Re-import this package in environement B;
3. Open this new application, in environement B, in an iOS mobile device;
4. There is no pop-up to allow the camera, and the camera control does not work.
Here is how to fix this bug:
1. After re-importing the package, open the new application in edit mode;
2. Edit something very minor, move a label, whatever, save and publish;
3. Open this new application, in environment B, in an iOS mobile device;
4. There IS a pop-up to allow camera, and the camera control DOES work.
Here is how I confirmed this was the bug:
1. I created an app, in our "Production" environment;
2. I added a camera control and published the application;
3. My iOS users tried and the camera worked.
4. I then created a similar app in our "Development" environment, to test the export feature;
5. I exported the package for that application and then imported it in our "Production" environment;
6. I had my iOS users try it again, and the camera control did not work, as expected;
7. I edited this new app in production and simply re-published it;
8. My iOS users tried and the camera did work, as expected, thus confirming my hypothesis.
TLDR: Exporting a package and re-importing it in another environment causes a bug where the camera control does not work on iOS mobile devices. The solution is simply to re-publish an application after it was imported. This bug does NOT occur on PCs or Android devices, only iOS devices.