cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nipius

iOS PowerApps & OneDrive for Business

All,

I have been playing around today with PowerApps and created a simple app I wanted to test on my mobile device.

In summary, I have connected my OneDrive for Business account to PowerApps and use an Excel file as a source for the app. When I open it through the weblink, there are no issues. The link opens Chrome on my iPhone telephone, asks for Multi Factor Authentication and once done, shows me the app.

However, when I try to open the app via the iOS PowerApps app, it also asks me to sign in to OneDrive for Business. When doing so, it gives me the following error:

Error

We weren't able to add this connection. Please try again.

{"Message":"Failed to login to first party application: AADSTS50079: The user is required to use multi-factor authentication

Is there any solution for this issue? Many thanks in advance for your reply!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Short update.

We had a Microsoft team visiting several offices to solve all issues related toOneDrive. I flagged my issue with them and they found the root cause of my problem (not sure what). They will provide me a test-flight build of the OneDrive app for me and some others to try.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
archanan
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi Nipius - we are looking into this. To help investigate this further, can you please provide us your session ID?

Account -> Session details

Thanks!

Thanks for the swift reply, archanan!

Strangely enough, I manage to sign in to Onedrive for Business without any issues when my app asks to do so. Really strange.

I have cleared my Chrome history completely and I logged in to my Office account on my personal laptop.

I will close the topic for now and fingers crossed it was a temporary issue 🙂

Sounds good, glad to know it was resolved. Do let us know if you encounter any other issues.

Short update.

We had a Microsoft team visiting several offices to solve all issues related toOneDrive. I flagged my issue with them and they found the root cause of my problem (not sure what). They will provide me a test-flight build of the OneDrive app for me and some others to try.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations 768x460.png

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

<
Users online (3,273)