cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

iOS Safari Navigation with slightly big form makes application unusable

I created an app and it works fine in the desktop browser, but when accessing it from an Iphone using Safari, whenever there is a form in edit mode and the from is slightly bigger than the screen size, everytime that I jump from a textbox control to another to fill out the form, the Header of the application (where the navidgation, submit, cancel buttons are) starts becoming unreachable to the point where the Dynamics 360 header is all over the application header and it does not allow navigation on the app anymore.

My application uses parameters on the URL and I need to navigate using the browser version of powerapps, this is very frustrating since I will have to put buttons on the Form to allow navigation to be successfull on the app.

I installed Chrome, and PowerApps web does not recognize it as a a valid browser on Iphone...

3 REPLIES 3
v-monli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

I cannot reproduce your issue. My form works fine on my iOS safari. Would you please tell us how big is the form? What is your iOS and powerapps version? Maybe some screenshots can help to understand your issue better. You can still navige to web if you using PowerApps studio actually.

In addition, it is true that chrome on iPhone cannot access the apps now, I can reproduce this.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

My app was created from Sharepoint and I modified it.

I created a video so you can see the behavior: Repro

I can constantly reproduce this bug.

Regards,

Ivanov

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you see my video, any updates regarding this behavior, are you able to create a repro now?

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,628)