cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ohsung
Frequent Visitor

iPad Broswer Compatiblity Issue

Hi,

I am also using the iPad to create and eidit the apps in Power Apps. But the browsers(Edge, Chrome, etc) are not working in my iPad tablet to create the app. Is this the bugs or not in its functionalities yet? Is it also in the roadmap for tablet developers?

Thanks,

Ohsung

2 REPLIES 2
v-siky-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Ohsung ,

Yes, PowerApps doesn't support to edit apps in IPad with Chrome, Edge, Safari, FireFox, even though your Ipad have been updated to IPadOS 13.1. Someone has submitted an idea to PowerApps Ideas Forum, you can follow up it. 

Idea link: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/Edit-powerapps-on-an-ipad/idi-p/268632

However, @AliReynolds1 said that it works with iCabMobile, maybe you can try with it. 

iCab Mobile Session.png

Best regards,

Sik

ladym3lody
Regular Visitor

I wonder how he got it full screen. Mine is just like thiss. 😫😫 tried adjusting my screen size but still the same 🥺710CB66F-253D-46A3-825B-FF2FADD3BDE9.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,390)