I have built a simple PowerApp using SQL Server database. The app works well with my Android mobile phone but gives the following error message on my iPad:
After some searches, I was made to understand the problem is in the database. This made sense as the field Timestamp is the one which is giving an error. If I remove some characters from this field in the app, the App will work. However the timestamp is wrong as it is trimmed. This does not happen with the same App using my Android phone.
The field Timestamp in the SQL database was initially nvarchar (17). I then changed it to nvarchar (100) and still this is not working for the iPad and still get the same error despite refreshing the database in SQL Server and PowerApps.
Solved! Go to Solution.