cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nbrites
Frequent Visitor

image field in sharepoint list not seen in powerapps

Hi, I have a sharepoint list with a "publishing image" field. When I connect powerapps to this list, the field doesn't appear in either form or gallery field list so I cannot assign it to a control.

It also doesn't show in the DataFlow feature.

It seems to be incompatible with Powerapps. Since this list and the image field is used for a specific site that cannot be changed I cannot change this to another type (url,...)

Can you help?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
WarrenBelz
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @nbrites ,

You are correct in so much as the new SharePoint Image type column is SharePoint only and is not visible/accessible in either Power Apps or Power Automate.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
WarrenBelz
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @nbrites ,

You are correct in so much as the new SharePoint Image type column is SharePoint only and is not visible/accessible in either Power Apps or Power Automate.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

Hi @nbrites ,

Just checking if you got the result you were looking for on this thread. Happy to help further if not.

nbrites
Frequent Visitor

Thanks for the help. I'll have to do it in another way.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (47,148)