cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
herdiman03
Regular Visitor

image not shown in web app, only in canvas and mobile

i have sharepoint list contains image with link CDN format like this ("https://cdn.inc-000.kms.osi.office.net/att/39d45b5ceb76d1a5a0585f0cafdcdb58834d6a4eca213a0059b24f185...").

when i play in the studio  all my image shown just fine

but when i run the apps on web  the image not shown at all then  i tried to run the apps on mobile and its perfectly fine

any solution for this? thank you so much before ❤️ 

(sorry for bad English)

2 REPLIES 2
v-monli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @herdiman03 ,

Sorry but I'm not very familiar with CDN. I just checked below documentation:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office365/enterprise/use-office-365-cdn-with-spo

You cannot test CDN URLs directly in a web browser because you must have a referrer coming from SharePoint Online. However, if you add the CDN asset URL to a SharePoint page and then open the page in a browser, you will see the CDN asset rendered on the page.

Is this the CDN you are referring to? Have you tested with other web browsers like Chrome/Edge/IE?

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Yes, the CDN i mean is the content deliver network. I'm upload image from kaizala to the sharepoint list the default already in CDN link, I already try using chrome, mozila, edge, ie it still shown nothing, the weirdest thing is when i run the apps on mobile it work perfectly fine. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (2,818)