cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
pedro2
Level: Powered On

impossible to use PowerApps editor: major spikes in CPU on edit mode [bug in version 3.19112.24]

@PowerApps we have a bug in version 3.19112.24 which is currently rolling out worldwide. Major spikes in our CPU in edit mode. Last known good version is 3.19111.33 Support page is intermittent in terms of availability. Anyone else getting this🙁 Help please!

— Rory Neary #PowerApps #PowerAddict (@AzureRory) November 21, 2019

Happening to me as well.

Is there an ETA for the fix? It is very very slow to edit an app on these conditions.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
pedro2

Re: impossible to use PowerApps editor: major spikes in CPU on edit mode [bug in version 3.19112.24]

This was fixed.

One or both happened:

1. using PowerApps Monitor (experimental) I diagnosed two pages as problematic and deleted them
  2. PowerApps was updated at the same time

My guess is I must have had a bug on my side which latest PowerApps version made more visible.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
pedro2

Re: impossible to use PowerApps editor: major spikes in CPU on edit mode [bug in version 3.19112.24]

This was fixed.

One or both happened:

1. using PowerApps Monitor (experimental) I diagnosed two pages as problematic and deleted them
  2. PowerApps was updated at the same time

My guess is I must have had a bug on my side which latest PowerApps version made more visible.

View solution in original post

Super User
Super User

@pedro2 ,

I'm curious what region you are in.  I just saved an app, and it shows this version.  Perhaps they put a stop to the newer one, and rolled it back.

I'm in USA.

image.png

pedro2

Lisbon, Portugal

papps.pngPAPPS version

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @pedro2 ,

Do you still have this problem?

I suggest you republish this app in latest version of PowerApps.

I'm sorry that I do not have an app of this version, so I can not make a similar test.

Maybe 3.19112.24 version really has bug.

If you insist in using this version, I suggest you ask for help here:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/pro/ticket/

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Phoebe Liu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
pedro2

My guess was the app had a bug which was made more visible on latest PowerApps.

I edited my 2nd post to accurately reflect such theory.

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

'New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,727)