cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper II
Helper II

in delegation issue SharePoint

Hello there, 

I have this problem, I am using SharePoint as a Database and I have a collum with a group of people that can see specific information in Power Apps, so the problem is that I am the in function because I have the email address in a text column so I have email@hotmail.com; email1@hotmail.com, so if the email is in that column shows this data, but I am going to have more than 2000 records and I need a way to be able to solve this, any ideas? 

felipewltc_0-1600791275614.png

I need to be able to show all the data in my collection, but it has the 2000 limit and directly from the list, the warning problem, so is the same at the end of the day:

felipewltc_1-1600791373685.png

3 REPLIES 3
Super User III
Super User III

@felipewltc 

Consider changing your formula to the following:

Filter(
    AddColumns(
        Filter(
            WorkFlow_Tool_Power...can'tReadTheRest,
            ApproverNameTXT = VarUser.displayName
        ),
        "GroupTxt", DistributionGroupFTxt & DistributionGroupSTxt
    ),
    VarUser.mail in GroupTxt
)

I hope this is helpful for you.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
Check out my PowerApps Videos too!

Thank you for your help, in this case, I do not need to combine the information, I need to use "in" but is not delegable in SP and my collections are just showing the limit that i have in the non delegable option 

@felipewltc 

Did you try the formula I provided?

It will get you past the delegation issue of using the In operator.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
Check out my PowerApps Videos too!

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (89,188)