cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

indicate the selected image

I have 5 images and they are buttons. when the button is pressed, it displays details related to the image. I want the pressed image to be highlighted to show it's been selected. I tried doing something on the borders, but failed. im also thinking of putting a rectangle over the image so that it can pop up only when the image is selected, but I don't know how to achieve that. The images are not in a gallery so I cannot use template fill

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Hi @Vhutali ,

Like this?

IconShadow.gif

OnSelect of the Icons (1-4)

UpdateContext({vVis:1})

Visible of the Rectangles (1-4)

vVis=1

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @Vhutali ,

You could put a rectangle behind the picture with the overlap required showing for a border and then put on the Visible 

ThisItem.IsSelected

so when the item is selected, the outline would be visible.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Highlighted

thanks Warren.

I managed to put the rectangle behind the picture. how do I make it appear only when selected? "Thisitem.isselected" is not working.

if I am to apply PressedColor, what fomular do I use?

Highlighted

Hi @Vhutali ,

As below - ThisItem.IsSelected (note character case) is the Visible property of the rectangleShowShadow.gif

Highlighted

Hi My images are not in a Gallery,they are just like icons

Highlighted

Hi @Vhutali ,

Like this?

IconShadow.gif

OnSelect of the Icons (1-4)

UpdateContext({vVis:1})

Visible of the Rectangles (1-4)

vVis=1

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Hi @Vhutali ,

Just checking if you got the result you were looking for on this thread. Happy to help further if not.

Highlighted

Hi warren 

Not yet, I need something like what is on my attached picture. the rectangle has to change color when the pic is selected

Highlighted

ow.PNG

Highlighted

Hi @Vhutali ,

My post with the icons does that - am I missing something in your requirements?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,910)